A simple gathering & cremation - No funeral service
- 24 Hour Telephone Response
- Professional Service Fee
- Bringing Your Loved One Into Our Care
- Clinical Treatment (Partial Embalm)
- Basic Cremation Casket (Upgradeable If Desired At Additional Cost)
- Viewing At Simplicity Funerals Premises (For Family & Friends)
- Use Of Memories Lounge (Suitable For Up To 20 People Only)
- Taking Your Loved One To Canterbury Or Harewood Crematorium (Use Of Chapel Will Incur Additional Cost)
- Cremation Fee
- Death Certificate
- Return Of Ashes
Our Simply Family Plan
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE (Additional Cost):
• Please discuss your individual requirements with your Funeral Director
Plan can be adapted for burial if required.
Our Professional Service Fee includes personal attendance and arranging of the cremation in accordance with instructions received at your home or our office. Advising on matters pertaining to the cremation, obtaining details for registration of the death. Arranging time, place and destination of cremation. Collecting necessary certificates from the Medical Practitioner and paying related fees on your behalf.
At Simplicity Funerals we believe all funerals should reflect the wishes of the family and/or the deceased no matter what the financial circumstances may be. All families are treated with the same dignity and respect no matter their culture, lifestyle, financial situation, race or religion.