Scenario example for our Simply Respectful Plan
Jacky left wishes as a pre-arranged funeral they were to hold a very simple small funeral service at the crematorium chapel to keep everything in one place.
The casket was in place when family arrived and then the casket was lowered at the conclusion so no Pall bearers required.
They chose a plain flat lid casket. The service was led by a celebrant, the music was pre-recorded music chosen by the family.
They had simple service sheets with a favourite reading the names of those attending were captured in the memorial book (the memorial book was an optional extra).
Some of the family choose to visit Jacky in our funeral home with an open casket.
A Simple Funeral Service Plan - viewing of your loved one and cremation
- 24 hr phone response
- Professional Service Fee*
- Bring your loved one into our care
- Full embalming
- Hickory casket (upgradeable)
- Viewing at Simplicity Funerals premises
- Taking your loved one to the crematorium
- Use of Harewood or Canterbury Crematorium Chapel
- 50 service sheets
- Celebrant fee
- Cremation fee
- Death certificate
- Cremation medical certificate
- Return of ashes
- All legal documents - medical certificate, death certificate & cremation permit.
An extra administration fee of $368 is payable if the account remains unpaid after the due date.
At Simplicity Funerals we believe all funerals should reflect the wishes of the family and/or the deceased no matter what the financial circumstances may be. All families are treated with the same dignity and respect no matter their culture, lifestyle, financial situation, race or religion.